Search This Blog

Monday, June 24, 2013

My Progress Pics...


Picture in pink shirt was taken April 1, the other two were taken today June 24.

Since April 1 I have been working on lifting heavy and building muscle. Progress is SLOW but lately I feel like I am finally seeing a difference. I am struggling to build my left arm as much as my right but with time I hope this will change. I am almost done with my second 90 day challenge and can't wait to start my third! I love what the challenge has done for me! 

What are your fitness and health goals? Weightloss? Muscle? Healthier lifestyle? 

I would love to coach you thru your challenge. Check out www.meganrencher.bodybyvi.com. Or go back thru some of my old posts for more before and after shots. 


2 comments:

  1. Lookin STRONG Megan!!! I'm impressed girl! Keep up the good work. One of the biggest lessons I've learned is how slow progress comes. But you've got proof...it comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! U r right it is slow but hey progress is progress right? I will take better pics when I finish my 90 days at the end of the month. Now it's time to get my legs in shape!

      Delete