Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Progress pics and a Delicious Smoothies Recipe...


I have to take a minute and brag about this girl. She is killing her challenge. I am so proud of her. Can u believe how much of a difference her pics show! From day 1 to day 34 she was down 11lbs. And obviously many inches. Love it! She just recently posted on our private fb group page that she hit a huge milestone in her weightless journey...I am way excited to see where this girl ends up at the end of her 90 days. 


I had me the most delicious smoothie this morning for breakfast. It was so good I had it for lunch too:)

1/2 frozen banana
1/4 cup frozen pineapple
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup milk
A little ice and water
2 scoops Vi protein
(I added a handful of spinach to my lunch shake)

I will be having this again tomorrow because it was just that good. All the frozen fruit and cottage cheese made it thick and creamy. like soft serve ice cream. Kids taste tested for me and gave it two thumbs up. Yes, healthy can be delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment