Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Body by Vi Before and After Pics...

I am finally getting the before and after pics and stories posted!  Mommy life has been keeping me busy this last week...and exhausted.  I have gone to bed earlier than usual, leaving my house a mess and letting the laundry pile up...sigh.  I suppose life can't always be glamorous.  Anyway, I know most of my readers are my mommy friends so I am sure you understand where I am coming from.  

Enough of my ramblings!...let's get to the good stuff.  These pics always put a smile on my face and inspire me to keep working on my own challenge.  I want to say that all of these pics are people that I personally know, except for Misty, who is a friend of a friend.  


If you missed my first 2 posts about Body by Vi be sure to check them out here and here
www.meganrencher.bodybyvi.com 

Sarah
I joined the challenge because I was ready for a change.  I made the commitment and let the challenge work for me.  If you are willing to work for it you can get the results you want.  There is no magic pill...it's a combo of hard work and consistency.  It takes a learning curve to start making healthier choices but once you do the results will come.  My original goal was to lose 10 lbs.  After losing my first ten and comparing my before and after pics I knew I could go for more.  I am down 19.5lbs so far!

 (I met Sarah because she comes to my kickboxing and step classes at the gym.  She rocked her first challenge...obviously.  She gets comments ALL the time about how good she is looking.  Her body has been transforming like crazy.  She is now my lifting buddy and inspires me to go hard or go home!  The girl is a rockstar!)

Theresa 
I've used protein powders in the past, heard great things about Vi's shake mix, was THRILLED with the taste, and hoped to lose my muffin top. First month I lost 5 lbs. Second month I lost 5. When I saw my abs appearing I got really excited! So the third month I really focused on eating lots of protein in six mini meals a day and lost another 10 lbs PLUS added 5 lbs of muscle!!! Rethink what's possible for your body! This is more than just weight loss. It will have you changing your habits and creating a healthier lifestyle.



 (P.S. Theresa is a mommy of four!  Theresa is pretty much the reason I wanted to give the Challenge a try.  Her abs have inspired many.)

Chris
I am 40 and have 4 young kids. The Vi shakes made all the difference. Because the shakes were so effective at building muscle AND helping me burn fat, I was able to spend less time working out and still get amazing results.

(Another mommy of 4!)
Nichole-
My goal for my 90 day challenge was to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and fit into my jeans. I planned to exercise during my challenge but my son got RSV and was too sick for me to work it in. Being a busy mom of 4 ... I love the convenience of making a shake for a healthy breakfast! I have more energy and less sugar and carb cravings which is a huge accomplishment for me. I should also add that I exclusively breastfeed my son and have not had any issues at all! I just started my next challenge and plan to exercise regularly this time to see what results I can achieve next!! 

(These pics were taken when her 4th baby was about 4 months old)



Misty
I still need to get Misty's story on here but seriously these are some pretty awesome results...


I am working on rounding up more pics and stories and will be posting them soon.  I will get some pics of guys because yes this challenge works for you too.

And if you want a great treadmill interval workout make sure to check out my previous post here.

Be back soon! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment