Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birthday Spoils...

I seriously got spoiled on my big day.  It made turning 31 not too bad:)  I already posted about my Ninja.  I could go on and on about that baby.  Love it!!!  It makes smoothie making so much quicker and I love that it is a food processor too. 

I also got spoiled with some other fun healthy gifts.  One of my training clients and friends gifted me with the most delicious protein bars I have ever had.  

Have you ever heard of Quest Bars?


I had never had them before.  They are yummy!  Plus they don't have all the crazy ingredients that most protein bars have in them.  There are so many flavors I can't wait to try.  I went to GNC to buy some today but they didn't have very many flavors so I will be checking out Amazon.com to get my hands on the cinnamon roll and Cheesecake flavors.  I did buy a few to take on my airplane ride tomorrow so I don't chow down on the treats I am bringing to bribe my children to be good:) 
I also received some PB2.  Many of you may have probably heard of this and tried it already but this was my first time.  I love, love, love it!  So far all I have done is throw it in my shakes, but I can't wait to try it in other recipes.  The calorie count is so much less than regular peanut butter but the flavor is awesome.  At least in the shakes. It is probably easiest to get this stuff off Amazon too.

Ok I need to head to bed.  I am flying with my 3 kids sans husband tomorrow...kind of scares me.  Let's hope I survive without one of us having a major breakdown:)

Make sure you check out the awesome TABATA workout I posted.  You can do it at home or the gym.  Your arms will thank you come summer time:)

UPDATE:
We survived the flight.  We are loving being with Grandma and Grandpa for the week.  I am headed off now to do a workout to get my muscles less stiff from being on the plane all day yesterday.

What is your Wednesday workout looking like?

No comments:

Post a Comment