Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just a Little Test for Fun:)...

I am a huge fan of the Les Mills group exercise programs.  Unfortunately they don't exsist where I live right now.  I use to teach BODYPUMP and I miss it oh so much.  I came across the one of the newer programs ...GRIT.  It looks awesome.  The GRIT people have some fun challenges on YOUTUBE that I thought I would share with you. 

We will be doing these tomorrow in my small group training session:)

I want to challenge you to try these two exercises as part of your next workout.  And please share with me how it goes.




I will do it tomorrow too and share my results.

ENJOY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I used to do a bodypump class when I lived in Arkansas and I LOVED it! I was super bummed when i realized there's nothing like that here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BodyPump was my favorite! I have some of my dvds I do at home still but it just isn't the same as doing it with a class.

      Delete
  2. Four minutes of burpees?!?!? Yikes! At least Les Mills Jr. is cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should do the burpee challenge next week:)

      Delete