Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

DO YOUR GOALS INSPIRE YOU????

Last week my husband signed up to do the Tough Mudder.  

If you are not familiar with this race it is pretty much for a bunch of crazy people who like to be tortured:)  The race is 10-12 miles and is full of obstacles along the way....Swim in a pool of ice water, army crawl under electrical wires, climb over walls, run throw fire...sound fun right:)? 


The cool part about this whole thing is my hubby has found a goal that actually is motivating him to exercise!!!!!  He doesn't like to exercise just to exercise.  But with his busy work schedule he doesn't have time to join a basketball league or anything like that.  

But he has now thrown down the $160 registration fee and is committed to the race.  He has since been to the gym multiple times.  We even got to workout together on Saturday.  We did an awesome workout that I will share with you soon. 

Do your goals inspire you to do the work it will take to be successful?

Do your goals excite and even scare you???

Once I get my goal figured out with all the specifics I will share with you.  Mine totally scares me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment