Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

Time to Meal Plan!...

Vacation ends for us on Tuesday.  It will be nice to get back to routine but I am sad to say goodbye to my family.  My sweet baby girl cried tonight as she said goodnight to her grandma knowing it was her last night staying with her. 
 Living far from family is a bummer.

Since it is time to face reality soon I started my meal planning for the rest of March.  I know my house is pretty empty of food right now so we will have to hit up the store ASAP.  I hope my hubby is surviving since he already flew back home yesterday.

  Here is a sneak peak of a few of the recipes we will be trying over the next few weeks...
 


 
 
Don't they look Yummy?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Megan! I'm going to try this recipe tonight but with chicken instead! Thanks for a dairy free& egg free idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U will have to let me know how it turned out. I am excited to try them all. there were too many treats on vacation and I need some good healthy food to make up for it:)

      Delete