Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things...

1.  Cute Workout Clothes-  I basically live in them so they might as well be cute:)  If I had endless money I would shop Lululemon and Athleta to my hearts content.  But since I can't get myself to drop that kind of money on workout clothes I have found a substitute.  I just got a few of these tops from Old Navy the other day.  


2. New Exercise Equipment-  I just ordered some fun stuff for my little home gym where I personal train a few clients and workout myself when I can't get to the gym.  I am pretty pumped about it.  Tomorrow my Rip 60 should be showing up and soon I am getting a sandbag and kettlebells.  LOVE IT!!!  

3. Arm Workouts on the Cable Machine-  
Do this routine 3x through with little rest in between each set.  
20 reps of each exercise.
Cable Chest Flies
Cable Bicep Curls
You can skip to 1:30 on this video...he is Mr. Chatty.

Wood Chops Low to Hi

Cable Tricep Kickbacks
I can't for the life of me get this last video to upload off YouTube so click here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=7fRVPEaq2WU&NR=1

4. Quinoa- So yummy. So versatile.  Check out this awesome recipe from SkinnyTaste.com.  The addition of mangos is amazing.


5.  Beautiful Spring weather!  It finally found us here in Ohio.  Not sure how long it will last but we sure enjoyed every minute we could today. 
And yes he is on the list of my very favorite things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment