Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

Chicken Burgers...

I have a yummy chicken burger recipe that goes great with the Asian Slaw recipe I posted about ahwile back.  It is an easy recipe to put together and the leftovers are great too.  Perfect dinner for a warm spring day like today:)

1 Lb Ground Chicken
1/4 cup panko
1 TBSP lime juice
1 TBSP cilantro
1 1/2 tsp ginger
1 tsp Sirachi
(If you like spicy you will want to add a lot more than this.  I probably added closer to a TBSP and it wasn't spicy.  And I am a wuss when it comes to spice)
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup bell pepper (finely diced)

Pretty much just mix it all up together and make the patties.  I opted to cook these in a skillet because it was pooring rain and hail outside.  I think they would cook fine on a grill but I would spray the grill to prevent the burgers from sticking. 
Serve the burger on top of the slaw salad.
 
I am off to teach kickboxing!  What are your workout plans for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment