Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Workout and a Smoothie...

In my attempts to get us to the gym before the childwatch closed my baby threw up twice so.....no gym for me:)  I will be cuddling my sick babe instead.  When I get a chance I will do this workout I found over at POJOfitness. 

 After a killer workout I am looking forward to my yummy PB2 and Chocolate protein shake:)

2 scoops Vi Protein mix
2 TBSP PB2 powder
1TBSP milled flaxseed
handful of spinach
1 tsp sugar free chocolate pudding mix
8 oz almond or any kind of milk
water or ice if desired

Blend to perfection:)

I am meal prepping and planning for April so stay tuned for lots of healthy yumminess in the near future.

Let's hope whatever stomach bug my babe has doesn't get passed around the family!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment