Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Snack Attack...


Are you a salty or sweet snacker?

I totally lean to sweet but today I was introduced to a delicious salty treat that I feel is necessary to share with you.

Meet Mr. Wasabi Alomond.  He is delicious.  Crunchy, Salty and a little Spicy. Perfect little combo.  You are welcome:)



And if you prefer a crunchy sweet treat check these babies out...

What are your go to snacks?

 
Tomorrow I will post a new Chicken Burger recipe that I made today with some friends while the kiddos were at school.  You have to love an adult playdate.  Well I still had two children with me, but it was still a fun little get together:).

Oh and I made some delicious sweet potato muffins a few days back that were gobbled up in minutes.  I will share those as well.  So please check back!

P.S.  My legs are unbelievably sore today after a fantastic workout yesterday.  But hey I am not complaining...I love a good butt kicking workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment