Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge--Part II

Yesterday I talked about why I personally am doing the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge.  Today I want to continue and discuss why I promote the challenge...



I started personal training about 6 years ago.  I really enjoy the work.  My clients in the past were always doing really well with the exercise and getting stronger and more fit, but most of them saw little change in their weight.  Despite my best efforts to give nutrition plans and advice, most of my clients struggled to eat healthy on a consistent basis.  It was frustrating for me and for them. 

I often get asked by friends and family back home for exercise and nutrition advice.  Although I do love helping people in these areas it just isn't realistic for me to write meal plans and exercise routines for everyone.  But I still want to be able to help them. 

The 90 Day Challenge has been the perfect solution to both of these situations.

Ever since I started recommending the challenge to my clients, results have been AMAZING. (Be prepared for some awesome pics and success stories to come in my next post).  I am truly inspired by some of the transformations. 


Even better I have been able to help people I don't personally train with. 

I have found a product that allows me to help others learn to eat healthy, nutritious foods and lose weight.  And they all love it.    

Basically the challenge makes healthy eating realistic.  I recommend to people that they should be eating 5-6 small meals a day.  Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2-3 snacks...but snack is kind of a deceiving word because really your meals and snacks should all be about the same size.  You want to be eating every 2-4 hours, keeping your body fueled and your blood sugar levels stable.  Most people have a hard time eating this many times a day, especially healthy foods.  I am amazed at how many people don't eat breakfast at all.  It is a lot to ask of someone to plan and prepare 6 healthy meals a day...At least in the beginning of their weightloss journey.  For some people this is a complete departure from what they are use to.  The Body by Vi protein shakes replace two of these meals so that you only have to focus on making your remaining meals/snacks healthy.  The shakes are yummy, you can flavor them in so many ways so you don't get sick of them, and they keep you feeling full.  Plus they are packed with nutrition.  They are healthy fast food.    

With the help of the shakes I love coaching and teaching people how to make healthy food choices for when they aren't using a shake.  And once people start using the shakes and losing weight they naturally start feeling better and have more energy for exercise. 

I have only been promoting the challenge for a short time, but already I have seen so many lives changed because of it.  I love getting messages from fellow challengers sharing their success stories for the week.  You can feel their excitement and it inspires me to keep working on my own challenge.  

I know pictures speak louder than words so I don't want to ramble too much.  Tomorrow I will start sharing before and after pics of some of the challengers.  You are going to love what you see.     

I will also blog about the most common questions I get about the challenge.  And I want to discuss some of the skeptism you may have....it's okay, I was skeptical at first too:)  So if you have any questions you want me to address please feel free to leave a comment.  



One thing I want to make clear is the challenge truly isn't about some crazy diet.  If you take your challenge seriously you will learn how to eat healthy and your body will feel better.  I absolutely love the way I feel right now.  Eating healthy clean foods has never been so easy.  And I can't complain about the fact that I have lost my baby weight (4 months post-partum) and am building some strong muscles at the same time.  I will share a few of my progress pics in future posts.  

Oh and I must not forget to mention that the challenge comes with a 90 Day Money Back Gaurantee.  If you don't get the results you want you get your money back...all of it.  Pretty much you have no excuse not to take the challenge:)  

www.meganrencher.bodybyvi.com


Come back tomorrow!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment