Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Yummy Summer Salad Recipe!

This was my contribution to the Memorial Day BBQ we went to yesterday. I rather enjoyed it and hope everyone else did too. There was only a small amount left so I assume they did:) Then again I probably ate most of it. The original recipe calls for kale but I opted to use fresh spinach. The lemon basil dressing is yummy. When you add the avocado don't mix it in too much. I made that mistake and although it still tasted yummy I felt like it overpowered the lemon dressing. Head on over to Ambitious Kitchen to grab the recipe. It is the perfect healthy salad for your next BBQ or gathering. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I have a ton of quinoa I need to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you need to use up some quinoa you should make the quinoa muffins I posted. They are seriously yummy. They were easy grab and go snacks too.

      Delete