Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Push-up Combo

I have been doing this little push-up combo as part of my shoulder and chest workouts or just as a way to finish up my cardio workout....

I call it my 10/10/10

10 wide or Standard push-ups
10 tricep pushups
10 monkey pushups

Do the set with little to no rest between exercises. Rest about one minute between sets.
Do this combo as many times as you can.  The monkey pushups will start to burn!  Let's be honest...they will all start to burn.  The tricep ones nearly kill me actually. 

Standard Pushup

Tricep Pushup- 
Hands are more narrow and elbows slide right along your body as you go down




Monkey Puship-
Keep your booty in the air while you do this one.  It puts all the work in your shoulders. Lower your face to the floor then press back up.


If you can't do pushups on your toes yet just do the standard and tricep pushups on your knees.  You can do the monkey pushups the same and don't go down all the way.  

Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment