Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sliding Reverse Lunge

This is one of my new favorite exercises for my legs.  I used 20 lb dumbbells in each hand and could barely do 10 reps per leg each set.  I ended up doing 3 sets.  BURN baby BURN!!!! 

If you don't have access to heavier weights than just do more reps than 10.
I also just used a towel to do this exercise.  I love this because you can totally do it at home or the gym.

I have learned some awesome new leg exercises and will be sharing them here through the rest of the week. 

I posted this picture on fb the other day but I just love it so I am posting it here too...

Like I said, I am totally on a muscle kick right now.  I have been lifting heavy and I LOVE the way I feel.  I can tell that my body is starting to make changes.

We shall keep chatting muscles later.  

For now I need to get to bed before my poor eyeballs start burning.  Actually I think I am going to go make a new protein bar recipe and then hit the sack.  Miss Ashely from Farr Cleaner Life has another awesome recipe I want to try...Orange Almond Chocolate Chip Bars.

 Yum right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment