Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

On My Mind...

Lately all I can think about is MUSCLE...awesome, beautiful, toned muscle.  I want to look like this...

Lately I have been a little Jamie Eason obsessed.  

She has a 12 week program called LiveFit that I am following with the hopes that I can look more like her:).  It is laid out in a way that is simple to understand.  Even if you aren't very familiar with weights. I can't follow it exactly because of my classes that I teach at the gym but I am able to incorporate most of it. 

Here is to hoping in about 10 more weeks I will be rocking those arms!!!!!  Or at least on my way:)

Today I am working legs.  I found me a lifting buddy that keeps me motivated.  Her legs are much stronger than mine so she pushes me to my limits.  I LOVE IT!  

I have always been into weight training but I have never been as dedicated as I am right now.  I am on a mission to get my body back after baby #3...I want to prove to myself that even though I love my mom gig, I don't have to have a "mom body".  Nothing drives me more crazy than being told, "You look good, for just having a baby."  I want to get rid of the second part of that sentence!!!!!!

I will take some pictures of the exercises we do today and share them tomorrow.  

Time to get some laundry folded before the kiddos wake up!


No comments:

Post a Comment