Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ninja Baby!!!!

Today I was spoiled with an early birthday present from some of my training clients.  I can't even tell you how excited I am to try this baby out.  I have been wanting one for sooooooooooo long!!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!:)

In celebration of my new toy I thought I would share some new smoothie recipes with you.  The calorie count is determined off of the protein powder I use which has 90 calories per serving.

Strawberry Cheesecake
(Just under 200 calories)

Pic via thebetterbaker blog
  • 1 1/4 cups frozen strawberries
  • 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (40 calories per cup)
  • 1 tbsp sugar free fat free instant cheesecake pudding mix
  • 2 scoops protein powder
  • Ice
Throw in blender (or fancy Ninja:) and enjoy!

And here is one that doesn't have protein powder in it...

Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
(365 calories)


1 Banana
1 cup Almond Milk (You can use skim milk but it will change the calorie count)
1/3 cup plain yogurt (You could use Greek yogurt but you may need a sweetner to ofset the tanginess)
1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
1 TBSP Peanut Butter (or any nut butter)

Once again pull out the fancy Ninja:) and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment